INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information, including personal, information in various ways when you use our Sites, Application(s) and Services. As used in this Policy, “personal information” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, and email address.
Information You Provide Us
We collect information, including personal information, you provide us voluntarily. For example:
- We collect your first and last name, email address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We may retain information on your behalf that you store using your Account, including postal address, phone number, fax number, company name and credit card payment information.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your mobile carrier and the unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information for internal analytics purposes.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
We automatically collect certain information via technology:
- When you visit our Sites or use our Application(s), some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use Clicktaz’s Sites, Application(s) and Services, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, clicks, change states and other user actions.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages and determine whether those e-mails have been opened, to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ personal information.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and improve our Services and analytics platform. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the Application(s) and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model and OS version, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Sites and Application(s) as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our Services, Application(s), Sites and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and Services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Clicktaz and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Clicktaz;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
User Feedback. We often receive feedback and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Sites from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name and a profile picture along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application(s) and Site navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Share
Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- Third Party Service Providers. With third parties who work on our behalf, provided that such third parties subscribe to the Principles or provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required by the Principles;
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Clicktaz will endeavor to notify you if Clicktaz has received a lawful request for your information);
- Protection of Rights and Property. To protect the rights and property of Clicktaz, our agents, customers and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms (as defined below);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
ANALYTICS PLATFORM ACTIVITIES
With respect to our analytics platform, Clicktaz collects information under the direction of its customers (the data controller), and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. If you are a customer of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers that use our service, please contact the customer that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
Clicktaz has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his or her query to the Clicktaz’s customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customer for as long as needed to provide services to our customer. Clicktaz will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Clicktaz maintains commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet is 100% secure. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If we learn that a child under 13 submits personal information to Clicktaz we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Email Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Clicktaz by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Clicktaz projects or our ongoing business relationship.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. Upon request Clicktaz will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Clicktaz retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your personal information upon written request. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Clicktaz will respond within a reasonable timeframe to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Clicktaz’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Clicktaz customer.
Applications. You can stop all collection of information by an Application(s) by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communications. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do if they receive these signals. Clicktaz currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or similar mechanisms. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites or use the Clicktaz Service.
Social Media Widgets
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Clicktaz may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Sites, Application(s) or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
Contacting Clicktaz and Dispute Resolution
In compliance with the Principles, Clicktaz commits to resolve any complaints about your privacy and our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. If you have any inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy or our compliance with Privacy Shield, you should first contact Clicktaz at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: Clicktaz, 878 Old Oak Rd, Livermore CA 94550
Individuals who submit an inquiry or complaint to Clicktaz but do not receive acknowledgement from us or think the complaint or concern has not been satisfactorily addressed please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. You must include the following information: the name of the company, the alleged privacy violation, your contact information, and whether you would like the particulars of your complaint shared with the company.
Under certain conditions, more fully described here, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted. In addition, the United States Federal Trade Commission is the statutory body that has jurisdiction to hear any claims against Clicktaz regarding possible unfair or deceptive practices and violations of laws or regulations governing privacy.
In addition, the United States Federal Trade Commission is the statutory body that has jurisdiction to hear any claims against Clicktaz regarding possible unfair or deceptive practices and violations of laws or regulations governing privacy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.